Delivery Terms & Conditions
By completing a purchase you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. We endeavour to photograph all artworks as accurately as possible but please be aware that they may look slightly different depending on light conditions and your screen display.
2. Please note that all artworks are individually handmade and may have slight variations which are indicative of the artisan process.
3. The greatest care has been taken with all information, descriptions and prices but if we have made an error, we will correct it as soon as possible and the corrected information will apply.
4. We take your privacy very seriously. We will process personal information only for the purpose of completing your order and will not sell or trade your information to other organisations.
Purchases outside the UK
5. We are unable to process online sales outside of the UK at present. However, if you are based outside the UK and would like to purchase, please contact the us by email at email@example.com and we will provide you with a quote for shipping.
Customs and Tax
6. Many countries have additional costs like Import VAT, Sales Tax or other fees on items purchased online outside of your country. These fees may vary from country to country. Note that you will be responsible for paying these additional charges in your own country.
7. Please check your government’s website for customs information before ordering any item.
8. We are pleased to say that standard delivery is FREE within the UK. Please contact us for a quote if you require expedited shipping.
9. Our professionally printed Giclee Prints are sold unframed. Most are unsigned open editions. Limited Editions are not individually signed but come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
10. Print purchases are processed and sent directly from a third party professional print service provider and shipping is included within the UK.
Prints can be also be sent worldwide. Please contact us to arrange.
11. Please note for countries outside of the UK and the EU there may be duties and/or tax applied on delivery. Prints to the UK are produced in the UK however prints to be sent to Europe and the rest of the world are produced in and sent from Germany. Please check your own country’s rates before ordering. You are responsible for paying any additional taxes levied.
12. All work is fully insured during transit to cover damage or loss. Our artists take particular care with packaging to ensure work arrives in perfect condition.
13. Please make sure to note any visible damage to the packaging with the courier/driver on delivery and take photos.
14. In the event of a claim, it is a stipulation of the insurers that you keep all packaging until the claim is settled.
15. Please report any damages to the contents to us within 3 days in order for us to be able to process a claim with the insurers.
16. We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchases.
17. If you have changed your mind, or the artwork is unsuitable, and you wish to cancel, please keep the item and all the packaging and contact us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number so we can provide you with a returns address.
18. The UK Consumer Contracts Regulations, 2014, applying to online orders within the UK, give a legal right of 14 calendar days, from the day after you receive your goods, for you to cancel your order for whatever reason (with the exception of earrings which are non-returnable). Once cancelled you have a further 14 days to send the goods back to the gallery for a full refund (including outward delivery costs). You will need to return the artwork in the same condition as we sent it and you will have to pay for the return delivery. We recommend using a signed, tracked and insured service for your peace of mind. We reserve the right to make deductions for any artworks that arrive back in the gallery not in the same condition as sent.
19. If you decide to cancel your order before it is despatched, please contact us immediately to enable us to cancel the order on our system.
Damages and Issues
20. Please inspect your artwork upon receipt and contact us within 3 days if there is a problem so that we can evaluate the issue and put it right. If, in the unlikely event, the artwork is damaged or faulty or you receive the wrong item, we will pay for return delivery and arrange for a replacement or full refund (including outward delivery costs).
21. Artwork is sent directly from the individual artists so they are solely responsible for ensuring that the materials they use for their artwork are of a suitable standard and that items are packaged securely.
22. Aether to Easel accepts no responsibility for injury or damage to persons or their property in the event of issues arising from artwork, faulty fixings, frames or packaging.
23. We will notify you once we have received and inspected your returned artwork and let you know when a refund has been approved. If approved, you will be automatically refunded by your original payment method. We aim to pay refunds as soon as possible, and in any event, within 14 days of receiving returned items. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.